Backup and Recovery Solution
- Acronis Startup Recovery Management
- Backup of running system (hot backup)
- Support disk/partition, files and folders backup, full backup, and restore individual files and folders
- Support storage in local drive, network sharing, and external storage
- Bare-metal restore
- Support for GPT/UEFI-based systems
- Create Bootable DVD, USB media with backup file
Acronis True Image provides users a quick and easy-operated solution to protect data and recover the entire system even when OS crash. Acronis True Image effectively reduces down-time cost and lowers the risk of data loss. With Acronis Startup Recovery Manager, recover process become more intuitive by selecting the F11 key and follow the guild step by step. And the recovery process takes minutes, not hours.
Acronis also provide plenty different ways to backup and store in different ways to satisfied variety users’ needs, such as backup the whole system or selected disk/partition or only the changes full backup, and backup in local drive, external storage, FTP, NAS, or on the system drive using a separate and secure partition(Acronis Security Zone), and so on. All of this makes backup and recovery become even more convenient and much safer to users’ data.