Application Library (SUSI)
SUSI (Secure Unified Smart Interface)provides a set of user-friendly, intelligent and integrated interfaces, which speeds development, enhances security and offers add-on value for Advantech platforms. SUSI plays the role of catalyst between developer and solution, and makes Advantech embedded platforms easier and simpler to adopt and operate with customer applications.
SUSI Contains 3 Categories of Features: Control, Display and Monitor
- Control : Control to the devices connected with GPIO, I2C and SMBus buses
- Display : Adjust the brightness of LCD panels or turn on/off the power of display devices
- Monitor : Monitor the system status, including voltage, temperature, fan speed and Watchdog function to restart if it freezes or crashes.
To learn more about SUSI, please download the SUSI white paper
- Faster Time to Market : SUSI's unified API helps developers write applications to control the hardware without knowing the hardware specs of the chipsets and driver architecture.
- Reduced Project Effort : When customers have their own devices connected to the onboard bus, they can either: study the data sheet and write the driver API from scratch, or they can use SUSI to start the integration with a 50% ahead start. Developers can reference the sample program on the CD to see and learn more about the software development environment.
- Enhances Hardware Platform Reliability : SUSI provides a trusted custom ready solution which combines chipset and library function support, controlling application development through SUSI enhances reliability and brings peace of mind.
- Flexible Upgrade Possibilities : SUSI supports an easy upgrade solution for customers. Customers just need to install the new version SUSI that supports the new functions.